Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28M) am very confused by sexual act by my wife (29F)

This is going to sound like a joke, but I am genuinely confused and wondering if I should do anything here. We've been together 5 years married 2 months.

My wife began looking at me and laughing hysterically, without a word, and stroking my member over my pants, quite vigorously. I wasn't hard at the time, but as expected, I predictably got hard. Without a word, still laughing manically (she hadn't stopped), she began tugging at my pants. I asked her 'do you want to toss me off?' and she just kept laughing.

I was confused but got my d*ck out anyway and let her give me a hand job, I swear she was just looking me in the eyes laughing madly the whole time.

I came and cleaned up and now she's just sleeping in bed next to me but I'm so confused and unsure if I should do anything? She's never done anything like this before.

Tl;dr wife gave me tossjob to completion while laughing hysterically throughout.



Submitted January 16, 2022 at 08:05PM by Cinister47 https://ift.tt/3ntSij5
I (28M) am very confused by sexual act by my wife (29F) I (28M) am very confused by sexual act by my wife (29F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.