Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (31f) found out my (32m) boyfriend sending messages and money to other people from a secret phone. What should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 7 years and live together. But last night I found a secret phone under his bedside table with multiple Instagram and Kik messages to people where he is sending them money, flirting and sexting them.

I am devastated and confronted him last night about it and he says it was a mistake and he didn't mean for it to go this far, that he loves me and he will try to do better. He has been a bit distant for a few months and not interested in any sort of intimacy with me.

He has done this before, right when we first started being together and he assures me that he hasn't being doing it the entire time but how can I be sure.

My head is all over the place and I don't know what to do. Should I try to make it work, am I just kidding myself, will I ever be able to trust him.

We live about 2.5 hours away from any friends and family so I can't just leave for a bit to get my head straight.

TL;DR: I found my boyfriend sending messages and money from a secret account for kicks, what should I do?



Submitted January 25, 2022 at 01:56AM by charkmee https://ift.tt/35lTO0K
I (31f) found out my (32m) boyfriend sending messages and money to other people from a secret phone. What should I do? I (31f) found out my (32m) boyfriend sending messages and money to other people from a secret phone. What should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.