Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Im confused ...did he just call me ugly ?

We (M/F24) had a talk about our relationship and wants and needs and compromise. At the end of the discussion he showed me his ex and told me she was heaven but she was a liar a cheated she broke me ..and its why i get scared that you leave me and do the same as she did. And sense then i started to not care about looks what's so ever.

and i admit she is gorgeous and i was hurt with what he said it felt like he was saying he can get back to a gorgeous woman then be with a needy fat woman.

I am ver fat but im still very beautiful. I also dont care about looks .

He continued crying saying that he loves me over and over and saying that he was shocked that someone cared to love him.

Idk if im just being very insecure and reading to much into it or if this is red flag.

TLDR my boyfriend sent me his exs photos saying that he decided to not go off of looks any more and now he just loves me and it hurt me.



Submitted January 18, 2022 at 06:41PM by nutritious-toenails https://ift.tt/32bvflN
Im confused ...did he just call me ugly ? Im confused ...did he just call me ugly ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.