Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife hangs out with ex-husband without telling me; am I overreacting?

See title, but my wife sees her ex frequently during days when I’m working/sleeping and she’s not. They have 2 children together, are very civil and have a good co-parent relationship.

I am hurt when I find out they were day drinking together without being told. I promise I don’t expect asking permission or anything of that sort but it feels disrespectful to do this without a courtesy text or heads up of some kind.

We don’t fight about it, I share how it makes me feel. She defends saying “they are friends.”

I welcome all feedback and opinions. I don’t have experience with a partner being close friends with an ex-partner.



Submitted January 27, 2022 at 08:25PM by rude_hotel_guy https://ift.tt/32CDmbh
My wife hangs out with ex-husband without telling me; am I overreacting? My wife hangs out with ex-husband without telling me; am I overreacting? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.