Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mother[48F] has stopped trusting me ever since she found out I [22F] had a boyfriend. How to fix this?

So my mother found out about my boyfriend who I've been dating for three months and she freaked out. She now doubts everything I do or say and thinks I have changed suddenly although I have been the same person I was before she found out. She keeps saying I hide things and have detached myself but every time I try talking to her (for the past two months) she somehow brings up issues and my "changed behavior", and then I do honestly feel like detaching myself. Recently my younger brother has been spying on me and telling my mom who I speak to on the phone or where I go and I just feel like completely distancing myself. Also, she didn't accept my boyfriend cause we don't belong to the same religion and how it's such a big issue. Suddenly she thinks all my life decisions revolve around him and how this has caused me to change (which it has not) How to fix this.

**TL;DR;** : My mom doesn't believe me anymore and I don't feel like trying t fix things because of her irrational behaviour.



Submitted January 27, 2022 at 09:12AM by Fair_Substance_7024 https://ift.tt/3g5nNfn
My mother[48F] has stopped trusting me ever since she found out I [22F] had a boyfriend. How to fix this? My mother[48F] has stopped trusting me ever since she found out I [22F] had a boyfriend. How to fix this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.