Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) friend (25F) who is in a relationship gives me mixed signals, how do I handle this as a bi(curious?) woman?

I just posted this as a comment somewhere but I thought I should turn it into a post.

She is super nice to me, compliments me all the time, makes flirty jokes and has invited me to hang out more than any friend ever has, and I’ve only known her for a few months. It’s not like I’m falling for her, but she’s attractive and so is her boyfriend, so I wouldn’t be opposed.

I thought I was on the trail of it going somewhere in the future when she asked me to stay over and I slept in the bed with her and her bf. Just wearing her bf’s hoodie and panties. When hanging out with another friend of ours the topic of threesomes came up she said she’d be open to it and then said ‘what about you lovelylady?’ I said yes and we left it at that. When she’s been drinking she also kisses my cheek and head often and sits on my lap sometimes and is touchy with me (but obviously I don’t take advantage of a drunk person). She always calls me cutesy names like baby and honey, but that could be common for her. She also joked to other people about making out with me etc.

It made me feel like she may be interested but hesitant. I’m ok with just being her friend but I’m single and not against some action. However I talked to her recently and when the topic of sexuality came up she seemed uncomfortable and said she only likes men. I also mostly like men, but I’m open minded. The idea of dating a couple has always intrigued me, but I’ve never been with a woman.

I’m confused, what do? If I were to make any flirty remark now I would feel like a creep. Being her friend is more important to me because I really like her. But I’m scared now to make her uncomfortable, and feel like if she actually would try to make a move I wouldn’t respond to it out of worry.

What she said about her sexuality seems like a clear message. But it’s something I also would do out of fear of homophobia. But I’ll respect what she said. I just don’t know how to interpret her behavior.

TLDR: friend gives mixed signals, sleepovers, asking about threesomes, flirting (jokingly?) what do I do?

Edit: she also flashed me and I have no idea if that is meant in a flirty way, or she feels so extremely platonic toward me and comfortable that I don’t want to make her feel bad about that.



Submitted January 15, 2022 at 02:33PM by lovelyladydo https://ift.tt/34JMwDx
My (24F) friend (25F) who is in a relationship gives me mixed signals, how do I handle this as a bi(curious?) woman? My (24F) friend (25F) who is in a relationship gives me mixed signals, how do I handle this as a bi(curious?) woman? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.