Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I keep attracting older leeches.

tl;dr I am a female in her 20s and I am by myself with no help trying to survive. I work many jobs and sometimes with only 2 hours of sleeps. I cut off one of my friends who leeched me off a bunch of money. I am about to cut off my second friend too, he lives with a friend for free, has always been asking me to buy him cigarettes and beer or spends his money on weed. Everytime he gets homeless, he calls me and he always starts with, "I hate to ask..."

He asked me it he can use my PO Box so he can send his mail and paychecks for temp jobs he does here and then. I was OK but he calls me 374747467 times a day for me to check if he has mail. On top of that he never paid me back for the beer I bought him or other stuff he said. And sometimes he tries to judge me.

Both of those men are in his late 40s, can't hold a job, always find someone to live off. First friend is gone and second friend has made me so pissed. I know I should probably raise my standards when I choose friends but when I met them, they were funny and we clicked, so I tried to ignore their situations.



Submitted January 20, 2022 at 01:10PM by fools_set_the_rules https://ift.tt/3qLopNq
I keep attracting older leeches. I keep attracting older leeches. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.