Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22F) boyfriends (23M) butt has a horrible stink to it always and I don’t know what to do.

I’m 21f and my boyfriends butt just has a nasty funk all the time and I don’t know what issue he has but it’s something he won’t tell me.

I’ve noticed bleach spots in his boxers.. honestly thought it was skid marks but it’s from blood. I’ve seen dried blood on the tag of his pants and his underwear he hides. He also has this disgusting odor to him even after a shower. Sometimes he even smells fishy.

It’s disgusting because at night in his sleep he’ll roll over and I just smell a** I’ve jokingly told him to wash his a** and I tell him he stinks but it doesn’t go away and idk what he does to fix it.

I’ve even started offering to wash his clothes more often, I’ve bought him new soap, a loofah and it just doesn’t go away.

I’m also worried.. why would his butt be bleeding? I don’t want to bring it up and embarrass him but it’s awful.

TL;DR my boyfriends butt smells really bad and I’ve offered him solutions but it’s still bad. I think he also has a medical issue he isn’t taking care of relating to it.



Submitted January 22, 2022 at 04:12AM by bobzburgerzlu https://ift.tt/3qQMSRn
My (22F) boyfriends (23M) butt has a horrible stink to it always and I don’t know what to do. My (22F) boyfriends (23M) butt has a horrible stink to it always and I don’t know what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.