Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Did I (28F) do the right thing by breaking up with my boyfriend (28M), after finding out he has a Reddit account for nudes?

We’ve been close friends all our lives, things got serious as we started dating two years ago. I stumbled across his secret Reddit account where he saves hundreds of nude photos of your everyday girl. My initial reaction was that this is a normal “guy thing”. That is, until I saw that he made comments to a few girls asking for more videos and photos. Did I do the right thing by breaking it off or was I too harsh?

TLDR; Found boyfriend’s secret Reddit account where he saves nudes/make comments. Breaking up was the right thing or overreaction?



Submitted January 31, 2021 at 11:03PM by honeydew113 https://ift.tt/3tcItrj
Did I (28F) do the right thing by breaking up with my boyfriend (28M), after finding out he has a Reddit account for nudes? Did I (28F) do the right thing by breaking up with my boyfriend (28M), after finding out he has a Reddit account for nudes? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.