Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Serious] Girl I like was a homewrecker

We’re both 23 and this girl and I have known each other for awhile now and we both have have feelings for each other. Well I found out from her best friend that she used to “love the thrill of married men” a few years ago and slept with 2 of em and that she did it cause “she knew she was hot enough”. I’m very big on morals and take families very seriously since I come from a good one so this was a pretty big blow to head.

She swears up and down that she’s “changed” and how she was “young and dumb” but she was old enough to see that she was wrong and I can’t help but not see it that way. She’s been upset and crying telling me that it was in the past and that she’s grown from it but I have a problem with her aiding in ruining a family for “growth”. She’s a very good person (now) from what I have seen but I need advice on what to do.

tl;dr - Girl I like was a homewrecker and is upset I’m having doubts.



Submitted April 22, 2020 at 01:27PM by InterestingMortgage4 https://ift.tt/2xS3P5d
[Serious] Girl I like was a homewrecker [Serious] Girl I like was a homewrecker Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.