Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I joined my girlfriend's church and I'm starting to regret it.

I'm a black male in a relationship with a Filipina. We have been dating on and off for 5 years but now we're on a streak of nearly 3 years. After a few months of dating her, she has told me she wasn't/isn't technically allowed to date me but if I joined her church, we could be together without hiding and get married. Me being love blind towards this girl, I said sure and attended church meetings with her parents. This has been going on for around 7+ months (I think) and to be honest, I'm starting to fucking give up on religion. I'm not crapping on religion, but it's really not for me at all plus I don't agree with a lot of things the church has to say. But I've stuck it out because I really loved this girl.

Now to the present. Me and my girlfriend have been fighting here and there before but now we're arguing more than ever and I'm starting to get really depressed now. Ever since quarrantine happen we've becoming very distant towards each other. I'm still in love with her and she says that she still loves me but I don't feel the love anymore.

Now here's the thing though, I'm in the process of becoming a member of her church and I feel like I'm stuck. I'm not officially a member, but if we ever break up, people will try to search for me because I'll be gone cold turkey. I don't know what to do anymore.

TL;DR. I'm in the process of becoming a member of my girlfriend's church, but now we're drifting apart and I feel like I'm stuck.

Just so you're curious:

Another reason I don't like her church is because some members are a bit weird around me since I'm black

I'm 18 and she's 19

Church is called Iglisia ni Cristo (I think that's how you spell it) or "Church of Christ"

Edit: I was a Jehovah Witness but I hated every second of it so I saw her church as an escape but boy was I wrong.



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 06:24PM by 69_420throw https://ift.tt/2VNovon
I joined my girlfriend's church and I'm starting to regret it. I joined my girlfriend's church and I'm starting to regret it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.