Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29F) boy friend (30M) asked me to move in with him and a current roommate of his owns animals I am severely allergic to and she’s refusing to leave after saying she would.

So I’ll try to explain this as best as possible without it getting confusing. My boy friend owns his house and it has multiple extra rooms and he rents out them all but the master suite which he keeps for himself. With all of this corona stuff going on and my current roommate and I losing our jobs and our lease ending in June he said he wanted me to move in with him and my current roommate could take a room that would be opening up soon.

The room that should be opening up soon is rented by someone who has been renting from him for years but she’s extremely disrespectful and always late on rent and has a cat and a dog that both my current roommate and I are absolutely severely allergic to. His roommate swore up and down that she would be moving out May 1st in with her mom. He asked her repeatedly and every time she said she was leaving (there is no formal lease between them because she’s lived there so long before he ever thought of making one).

My current roommate and I had to tell our leasing office this week if we were resigning or moving out. We signed paperwork stating we would be out in June and already handed it in.

Now ALL OF A SUDDEN his roommate claims she is not moving out and has no plan on moving out anytime soon. She has told him she is not going anywhere and if he wants her to they have to get court papers involved.

Wtf do I do?! It’s making me resent and so extremely angry at my boy friend for ever letting this person rent from him because how she is but now my current roommate and I are going to literally be homeless because we cannot be in the same house as her animals. My boy friend and I have been best friends for almost 10 years and actively dating since the beginning of this year. My bf is so amazing but really is a push over so he’s spending all his free time trying to find somewhere for this girl to move and every time he finds something she says she doesn’t think it’s a good fit or a good idea. I have no idea what to do. It’s putting such a strain on our relationship and what was supposed to be such an exciting time thinking about moving in together has been ruined by his roommate and the idea that my current roommate and I will literally have no place to go. Any ideas? Advice?

TL;DR! Boy friend wants me to move into his house with him and a current roommate of his owns animals I cannot be around and she claimed she’d be out May 1st and is now refusing to move.



Submitted April 29, 2020 at 05:35PM by memberwheel https://ift.tt/3aWacSR
My (29F) boy friend (30M) asked me to move in with him and a current roommate of his owns animals I am severely allergic to and she’s refusing to leave after saying she would. My (29F) boy friend (30M) asked me to move in with him and a current roommate of his owns animals I am severely allergic to and she’s refusing to leave after saying she would. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.