Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

COVID-19 is slowly revealing cracks in my relationship

TL;DR:

We've been together since January 2018. He's always been quite attentive when we used to talk on the phone and see each other before the lockdown. He and I had a very fun relationship. We--of course--argued as normal couples do. And he has always had a bit of a flair for selfishness, but this is just too much for me. He hasn't picked up the phone to check on me or my family more than 2 times this entire lockdown. I've called him like I usually do, but he doesn't answer. I know he is working from home, but I am too and that shouldn't keep him from prioritizing our relationship. I've brought up that I feel neglected the last time we spoke, and he just told me I focus too much on issues. I think this is quite a big issue. Am I overreacting? Should I be ok with him not returning calls or texts for weeks during a time like this? Am I the selfish one, here?

By the way, we are grown ass adults. 25 (me) and 28 (him)--but this is my first relationship, so I truly don't know if I'm just overreacting.



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 03:04PM by Funmsx95 https://ift.tt/3aM1PJl
COVID-19 is slowly revealing cracks in my relationship COVID-19 is slowly revealing cracks in my relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.