Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner of 3 years says he doesn’t believe in monogamy.

I(21) have been with my boyfriend(30) for 2 years. We have had a rocky relationship, he went through a period of time cheating on me with 2-3 girls. He promised to never do it again and that he was ready to settle down. I decided to forgive him and move forward. It has been about 7 months and he’s been better towards me and has not shown signs of cheating. Today we were having a conversation and he told me he does not believe in monogamy. I obviously do, but his statement worries me. I just don’t know if someone who does not believe in monogamy can fully settle down with one person. I would be grateful for anyone else’s perspective on this.

tl;dr can you not believe in monogamy but still be a loyal partner?



Submitted April 27, 2020 at 06:06PM by ew343 https://ift.tt/2Ye84Tw
My partner of 3 years says he doesn’t believe in monogamy. My partner of 3 years says he doesn’t believe in monogamy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.