Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (19F) need help on how to delete my explicit pictures off my boyfriends (19M) phone.

I apologize in advance if this post doesn’t fit this groups but it’s my first post so I hope I do it correctly! This is a throwaway because I really don’t want no personal issues from someone I know!

Background: We’ve dated two times, last time didn’t last because he cheated on me. I decided to give him another chance and we’ve been together for 6 months.

There’s really no story to this besides me now regretting sending nudes to him. I know I could easily ask him but the thing is he doesn’t trust me around his phone. And that’s what set this red flag off. I reach for his phone and he snatches it away real quick. My face isn’t seen on either of the videos or pictures but my necklace shows, so some people can tell it’s me. It’s happened before to a girl from my school where they identified her through her necklace. I’ve joked around with him to try to get the passcode to his phone but he will not let me. At all. It’s like he gets so anxious when I grab his phone. I’ve also joked around about him deleting my nudes but he just says no. I’ve been thinking about leaving him but before I do I want to erase all my nudes from his phone. One of his friends joked around saying he still has his exes nudes, (the one he cheated on me with), and he didn’t seem to deny it.

Really I just need some smart thinking out of this and I’m all out of ideas. I have a friend who’s willing to distract him but without his passcode I really can’t. Please don’t be rude, I know this is all my fault to begin with by sending them but I just really need to delete them.

TL;DR I don’t trust my boyfriend anymore because he’s been acting suspicious so I want to dump him but I need ideas on how to delete my nudes off his phone first.



Submitted April 29, 2020 at 01:13AM by lifescomedown https://ift.tt/2Wnmgr1
I (19F) need help on how to delete my explicit pictures off my boyfriends (19M) phone. I (19F) need help on how to delete my explicit pictures off my boyfriends (19M) phone. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.