Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (29F) finding that during quarantine, I’m slowly becoming more forgotten and invisible to everyone I know. I’m becoming so lonely and depressed and don’t know what to do.

During the first few weeks of the quarantine, I felt like I was handling this fairly well. It wasn’t that hard to keep my spirits up with FaceTime and Zoom calls, and I was able to keep in touch with family and friends.

In the last week or two, that’s become increasingly difficult. I’m reaching out to everyone, but am finding that it’s getting tougher and tougher to get anyone to message me back, return calls, or commit to Zoom get together a.

It’s getting really depressing. I’m trying so hard to reach out to people but it just feels like no one else wants to recognize me or put forth any effort. It feels like everyone is slowly drifting away and I’m just fading out of their lives entirely. I can’t help but feel like if we’re ever able to see each other in person again, they’ll have completely forgotten about me and moved on.

I’ve tried finding new groups to talk to but it’s really just not the same. I miss talking to everyone who knows me and knows already how I tick, who I’ve already got a history with and established things with. I guess all those people don’t want to talk to me anyways,

What can I do? I’m so lonesome without my friends and family to talk to and I’m feeling so isolated and depressed, I just wish people remembered me or wanted to talk.


tl;dr it just feels like everyone has moved on and forgotten me during quarantine, I can’t get anyone to return calls, messages, or commit to zoom calls. I’m slowly becoming more alone and forgotten and don’t know what to do.



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 08:10PM by Similar-Story https://ift.tt/2Y4BN1j
I’m (29F) finding that during quarantine, I’m slowly becoming more forgotten and invisible to everyone I know. I’m becoming so lonely and depressed and don’t know what to do. I’m (29F) finding that during quarantine, I’m slowly becoming more forgotten and invisible to everyone I know. I’m becoming so lonely and depressed and don’t know what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.