Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24f) boyfriend (23m) gets "hard" very easily, how do I tell him it's okay?

I know the title sounds ridiculous, but I'd really appreciate some advice here.

My boyfriend Tom (not real name) and I have been dating for a little over 2 years now. I have had a few relationships, and one serious relationship before I met Tom. However, this is Tom's first ever relationship. Surprisingly he has a very mature mindset towards our relationship, even though he lacks "experience". He's both patient and respectful towards me and it's made me love him more over time.

Relatively early in our relationship, he told me that he gets hard one fairly easily. He attributed it to not having any sexual contact before our relationship. He told me this because want to make me uncomfortable if we were just relaxing and not doing anything sexual. I understand that guys can't always control when they get hard and I appreciated that he thought about my comfort when he told me. I told him this and we moved forward with our relationship.

Even though I told Tom I understood his predicament, he still sometimes gets embarrassed when it happens when we aren't doing anything sexual.

At the beginning of February, we signed a lease together and moved in with each other. I think Tom was hoping that living with each other would help quell his erections. It has a little bit, bit not as much as Tom would like. Since we've been quarantining we've been around each other a lot more than usual. I feel as though this has caused Tom to get more embarrassed when it happens. If we're doing an unrelated activity and it happens, he'll shimmy his legs around so I won't see his outline through his sweats (even though I know what he's doing).

I just want him to be able to be comfortable on his own home and that getting hard around his girlfriend is completely normal. I want to have a serious conversation about this to reassure him, but I'm not sure what I should say exactly without embarrassing him feel uncomfortable.

Tl;Dr: my boyfriend get hard ons very easily around the house and is embarrassed by it. How do I go about explaining to him that it's nothing to be ashamed of without hurting his feelings?



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 10:59AM by throwaway47726365 https://ift.tt/3eUdp8A
My (24f) boyfriend (23m) gets "hard" very easily, how do I tell him it's okay? My (24f) boyfriend (23m) gets "hard" very easily, how do I tell him it's okay? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.