Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (35yo) bf wants childrens and I (31yo) don’t. What do I do ?

My (35yo) bf wants a baby and I (31yo) dont what do I do?

We’ve been together for 2 years, I love him very much and I’m really happy with him but he wants a baby and I don’t, I’ve never had. I don’t like childrens and the idea of pregnancy disgust me. I would like advice from women who were like me and changed their mind. Cause I really don’t want to break up with him but I want him to be happy and I feel like I am wasting his time. I have real bad anxiety about this I dream about it at least once a week and this is trying me crazy ...
EDIT : we talked about it at the very beginning of our relationship, he said he was ok with my choice but he keeps on bringing it up and I keep on saying no. He just thinks I am going to change my mind.

TLDR : my bf wants childrens and I don’t I would need advice from women who felt like me and then changed their mind.



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 03:30AM by Fanstaz https://ift.tt/2YbAIEK
My (35yo) bf wants childrens and I (31yo) don’t. What do I do ? My (35yo) bf wants childrens and I (31yo) don’t. What do I do ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.