Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex broke up with me 23rd of March, has only seen the kids 3 x since then and only called a few times(i had to make the first move for those calls) it's been nearly 3 weeks and we haven't heard anything from him.

Ex and I were together for 6 years, we have 3 sons together aged: 5 years old, 3 years old and a 1 year old. He is 27, I'm 24. We broke up because he said he "couldn't deal with my 'controlling behaviour' anymore (I didn't like his new group of friends he had started hanging out with and told him to stop seeing them) and that us arguing was getting too much for him".

We broke up end of March, since then he has hardly been contacting us. If he does the only reason why is because i'm the one that makes the first move, he wouldn't even call on our sons 5th birthday. I stopped doing that nearly 3 weeks ago, since I have stopped he hasn't called, he hasn't come to see his kids. Nothing. He isn't even using his Facebook account anymore and hasn't logged into it since we broke up - since he broke up with me he has only seen his kids 3 times, both visits have only been not even 2 hours long.

The only sort of "contact" I have with him now is he'll send me $150 or $100 a fortnight. I have rang child support and I have got all that sorted but I can't afford to go through court and I wouldn't even know where to start. Plus, I don't even think he'll show up for the court date, I have no idea where he is staying or anything.

I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome. Idk why i'm posting this I guess I just need to vent. :/

TL:DR - ex broke up with me just over a month ago, we have 3 kids together. Since the break up he has only seen them 3 x and spoken to them a few times over the phone - I stopped reaching out, it has been 3 weeks and he hasnt called, texted or seen them.



Submitted April 29, 2020 at 02:05AM by _luckyy https://ift.tt/3aMptFx
Ex broke up with me 23rd of March, has only seen the kids 3 x since then and only called a few times(i had to make the first move for those calls) it's been nearly 3 weeks and we haven't heard anything from him. Ex broke up with me 23rd of March, has only seen the kids 3 x since then and only called a few times(i had to make the first move for those calls) it's been nearly 3 weeks and we haven't heard anything from him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.