Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [28F] can't get over things my husband [28M] has said to me in anger

We've been married 3 years, when we're not arguing we get along great and have a nice life together. I'm looking for suggestions on how to move past painful things said in the past.

My husband and I have arguments somewhat infrequently, but my issue is that for the past 2 or so years he has been saying things that are way over the line which stick with me way past the argument. He insults me in ways that strike at the heart of my vulnerabilities, he also threatens to divorce me and a few times when he's away on business he will block me for days during an argument.

We've sat down and had a serious discussion and he's promised to communicate with me instead of just saying things to try to hurt me, but I'm having a hard time moving forward still holding onto all these things from the past. He has apologised and said he never really meant any of the things he said. This is not the first time we've had a discussion like this but this time it feels like he's really taking it seriously, and so far has been very cooperative.

He's agreed to therapy but I have yet to book an appointment, I don't like the idea of doing it over zoom because of everything being shut down but it's looking like we may have to.

TLDR; how do you move on from your husband saying the most harsh and hurtful things you can imagine and threatening to leave you?



Submitted April 29, 2020 at 02:54PM by hotwifequestions https://ift.tt/35gVIvv
I [28F] can't get over things my husband [28M] has said to me in anger I [28F] can't get over things my husband [28M] has said to me in anger Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.