Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF(32F) slapped me(32M), my parents realized, now things are not good

So we've been together 3-4 yrs now.

My parents were in my home. My GF was in my home too. Me & GF were in the room. A fight started. Over truly nothing. Like it's not like some girl called or texted me or she caught me doing something etc. I don't even remember why she was fighting to be honest. I think she was screaming saying that "I kicked her out of my home" and I was repeating "No no I didn't do that I'm not kicking you out of my home". But so in the middle of all of this she slapped me in the face. then she opened the room's door and went out towards the exit door, where my parents saw her and talked her down to not leave calm down and tried to understand and perhaps help to resolve the issue.

In the middle of all of this, suddenly my mom asked me "Did she hit you in the face?". I said "NO.". Then I went and looked at my face, one side of it was red, clearly obvious that she just hit me in the face.

My parents managed to calm her down and proved to her that neither I nor them wanted her to leave and she finalled calmed down. My GF has hit me couple of times in the past too. I always forgiven her. but the problem is that now my parents know. And my parents are very kind people, so they never told her anything or confronted her about this, but in our private conversations I totally see my mom is completely disappointed and given up on my GF, she told me "I'm very heartbroken that she hit you in the face. I'm only being respectful to her for you. But I don't like her anymore".

And this breaks my heart a lot.. because I kind of know that my mom is right and my GF should not have hit me like that in my own apartment when my parents are present specially, but if I tell her this she'll say she was angry and that she's sorry and won't do it again (at the best! If she doesn't blame me!)

What exactly should I do now.. ? Also.. I'm not sure how should I communicate this with my GF without having her be as crazy as she was and hit me or get disrespectful towards me or my parents again.. Like if I tell her this, first of all she'll most likely get angry of the mess she made and fight, then, I don't know how I can continue my relationship with her with my parents now knowing how she is when she gets angry..

tl;Dr; Any suggestions in this awkward situation?



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 06:21PM by humble_af https://ift.tt/2zISyoJ
GF(32F) slapped me(32M), my parents realized, now things are not good GF(32F) slapped me(32M), my parents realized, now things are not good Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.