Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend(23F) feels that I(24M) need to be more grateful & romantic towards her

My girlfriend, and, in hindsight, rightfully so, said I need to be more romantic and just more grateful. We just celebrated 3 years, last month. She told me I need to be more romantic and try to stop treating her like just a cool friend, admittedly I usually opt for calling her “ dude”, “ bro”, “ homie”. I gotta be more thankful, namely because she cooks everything, and yes, I’ve offered to help, but, she won’t allow it. Romantically, I’m trying to brainstorm ideas, and my big one is, what if, I cooked a big fancy dinner, Italian dinner, because shes Italian, told her to dress up, and did this whole romantic night at home? I don't feel like this is an instance where I could just go out and buy something and all will be fine.

IDK, I feel like a trash boyfriend right now for letting myself get this lackadaisical.

TLDR: What romantic gestures can I show my girlfriend



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 12:44PM by Runamucker1 https://ift.tt/2yUjJMA
My girlfriend(23F) feels that I(24M) need to be more grateful & romantic towards her My girlfriend(23F) feels that I(24M) need to be more grateful & romantic towards her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.