Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Treated One Friend Differently

I [19F] have a really awesome big shower spa in my house. Its really nice and relaxing and my friends love to use it. I'm comfortable with nudity around people I know so often times when friends are over we use it while we are naked. I do this with both my girl and guy friends.

My friend [18M] knows all this. We are good friends and he is a good guy. The other day we were chilling at my house and he asked for us to spend some time in their using it as he hadn't before and always hears from people how nice it is. I didn't want to because he told me 3 years ago he had a crush on me. I told him I didn't feel the same way and we moved on perfectly remaining good friends. But because of this I didn't want to use it with him. I'm an honest person so I tell him this.

He tells me its my choice but that was a high school crush he moved on from. He also said he's sure some of the guys I had in the spa with me were attracted to me. Now most of the guys I was with in there did get hard but they never made a move in there and never ever expressed interest in me outside the spa either. I pointed this out to him and he said it'd make no difference since he wouldn't make a move on me either. I just don't agree its the same and didn't want to do it. We just moved on from there and stopped talking about it. Now I'm thinking I might have been in the wrong after my friends said I was. Should I suck it up and agree to go in with him?

tl;dr Didn't go into my spa with my friend despite doing so with other friends



Submitted April 22, 2020 at 07:01AM by TrashToastTruck https://ift.tt/3cGi6Rw
Treated One Friend Differently Treated One Friend Differently Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.