Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23m) mom (61f) won't let me move out.

I lost my job a couple months ago and just got an offer for a new job. it pays around 80k a year but it is around an hour 45 from my house. I really could afford to split a place with a friend and only $800 a month in rent. I would still visit home weekly.

I have 3 other siblings still at home but my mom says she really needs me home with her (no medical or anything like that reasons) she just really wants me home with her. She says I can't afford to move out and I am too young. When I am not home she constantly texts me and if I don't answer within 10 minutes she re texts me and is very controlling. I got 10 texts in a 40 minute span yesterday. I really want to move out, what should I do?

TLDR; My mom really wants me to live at home for a while longer, but I just got a new job offer out of town.



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 09:34PM by agreeablelong4 https://ift.tt/2Kzh4uq
My (23m) mom (61f) won't let me move out. My (23m) mom (61f) won't let me move out. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.