Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F22) BF's (M24) female best friend crosses boundaries and I don't want him talking to her

My BF has a best friend from high school that makes me really uneasy. We've been dating for almost 3 years and I've loved all the friends of his I've met. The two of them have a long distance friendship. They had a "will they won't they" friendship/romance. They have only been together once in person during college. Afterwards he confessed to wanting to have sex with her and she reciprocated the feelings. During their visit all that happened was her feeling his junk through some sweatpants and he saw her naked for a minute while she was in the shower.

One day I saw a notification from his Google drive that she was editing a shared document. The document ended up being a fictional story they started back in high school about them running away and falling in love. Neither of them had touched it in a couple years, but now she was adding to it again. She started a chapter about her being pregnant with his baby. I told him to ask her to stop because it wasn't right.

Later on she was making a tribute collage to their friendship and asked him to send a shirtless picture. He ended up sending a couple. I told him how uncomfortable I was with her asking him that.

Today he texted me about how they were talking earlier in the week and texting a couple times too. They were talking about her sex life because she's pregnant and how messed up her relationship is with her current boyfriend. It made me really upset he didn't tell me sooner given that he knows how much I don't trust her. Every time she reached out to him, some boundary gets crossed a couple days later. Should I be mad that he didn't tell me?

TLDR: BF is talking to his female friend who has made inappropriate advanced in the past. Am I right to be mad that he didn't tell me that they were talking again?



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 12:01AM by Bex28 https://ift.tt/2ShKz8l
My (F22) BF's (M24) female best friend crosses boundaries and I don't want him talking to her My (F22) BF's (M24) female best friend crosses boundaries and I don't want him talking to her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.