Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I Heard My Girlfriend Making Hurtful Comments

Me [20M] and my girlfriend [20F] live together in a one bedroom apartment. We have been together for 3 years. She was video chatting her friends in the living room late at night while I was in the bedroom. She must have thought I was asleep. She wears earbuds when she video chats so she's louder than she realizes. I could hear my girlfriend say some really hurtful things about me. I'll list them:

-My pubes are overgrown and gross

-I'm terrible at eating her out

-She wishes my dick was bigger

-My sense of fashion sucks

-My voice is too high and a turn off

She has never voiced any of these concerns to me. I thought she was attracted to me and enjoyed having sex with me. The only things I've said to my friends about our sex life is that she's great in bed and has an amazing body.

When she went to bed, I pretended to be asleep. BUT SHE TRIED TO "WAKE ME" UP AND HAVE SEX WITH ME. I was so confused and really sad still so I turned her down saying I was tired. I turned around and (this is really embarrassing) I tried really hard not to start crying but I did. I couldn't stop myself. I've never cried in front of her before this. She could hear me despite me trying to keep it quiet. She asked me what was wrong but I just said I need space and went to the living room. When she came out to talk to me I just told her I have to be alone and I'll talk to her later.

I'm posting because I have no idea what to say to her when she wakes up. I feel really hurt. Was she just talking shit for fun with her friends? Was it the alcohol? Maybe she is attracted to me cause she initiated a few hours after? I'm also still really embarrassed about crying.

What do I say to her? What could she say that would make this okay?

tl;dr I overheard my girlfriend saying really hurtful things about me.



Submitted April 27, 2020 at 03:57AM by TurtleZeus https://ift.tt/3bK9Mjt
I Heard My Girlfriend Making Hurtful Comments I Heard My Girlfriend Making Hurtful Comments Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.