Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [21M] finds its a little unfair and rude that my gf [20F] puts me below her friends.

Yeah so there’s more to this, I’ll explain.

So my gf met these people in college, and they have become her best friends. I left for basic training and AIT in November and for an entire 6 months all she really had was her friends.

I’ve been with my girlfriend for over a year now, and I’ve given her so much love and affection. I made sure she knew she was completely loved by me all the time. I was always there for her and always putting up with everything she threw at me.

So I started dating her around February, and she met her friends in college in like September or October, I’m not sure which one. But when I left for basic and came back, she expressed to me how much her friends helped her and I was happy to hear it. But what bugged me is when she was getting to know her friends, all she would do is blow me off, throw me under the rug, not even act like I was there. Her friends are a horrible influence to her, pushed her to do shrooms, molly, and other shit all behind my back. (I was told about all these when I came back and that’s why I’m lead to write this, I’ll get there). I can’t tell you how many times we almost broke up because of how fed up I was of being treated like I didn’t even exist after all the shit I’ve done for this girl.

So when I came back, she told me all this shit about her friends and how she wants me to meet them and stuff and I flat out told her I’m not interested, but I will if she really wants me to. She took major offense to it, and wanted to know why, my reasoning was (pulled right from iMessage) :

“I’m just not really down meeting the people who in the beginning kind of made you turn on me and almost ended our relationship like 3 times, and I’m not down meeting the people who have kind of peer pressured you and influenced you into doing drugs that you swore to me you wouldn’t do. I just don’t really got the respect for people like that. I’m sure they’re cool people and kind as can be but I’m just not someone who’s interested in getting to know them. They can be your friends, and I don’t have a single problem with that.”

And her response was:

“You need to realize friends will always come first. So if you’re not down to meet them and be friends with them as well then I can’t see this relationship ship going on much longer.”

I said:

“So you mean to tell me, the people that you completely threw me to the side for are now the people that come before me, meanwhile you and I have been together for a longer time and we are actually in a relationship.”

She said:

“Yeah, and sorry if you don’t like it but I’m not changing.”

So yeah, I’m pretty hurt that my own girlfriend has now put me under her friends as if I was there after they showed up or I wasn’t in the picture at all. I’m not sure if I should keep fighting this or just let this shit go and find someone else who understands the true values of a relationship.

TL;DR: girlfriend met some friends in college, threw me to the side for them. I went to basic training, I come back and find out that I’m below her friends even though we’ve been together for around a year and a half.



Submitted April 29, 2020 at 09:56PM by 3pointstonibbadore https://ift.tt/35jcZEc
Me [21M] finds its a little unfair and rude that my gf [20F] puts me below her friends. Me [21M] finds its a little unfair and rude that my gf [20F] puts me below her friends. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.