Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife finally lost it.

This morning was the worst day of my marriage. My wife tried to kill herself. I’m still in shock at what all has happened in the past 16 hours. One moment I’m waking up hoping for a good day and the next my wife starts to crumble down into this person I’m scared to see.

We had one argument today about love making and it truly turned opening up the true identity of what’s been hiding beneath my wife. She is disgusted at me. She hates me and she had truly forgotten what it means to be married. Love is a different flavor for her everyday. Sometimes she loves the way we come together and then the next she can’t stand making love with me longer then five minutes. She can’t even kiss me or take the time to truly express her love to me physically. But there is one thing she does want to express physically, her fists punching me and hands grabbing me while she screams in my face and says I have nothing to show for in this house and that I don’t love her.

All I said was I wanted space from this crazy argument and she went for it. She went outside looking for her gun. I’ve never been so scared in my life.. I love my wife and as she is screaming at me “where’s my gun” I have no idea where it is my mind was racing and she found it. It felt like time stopped as I grabbed hold of the the gun pushing my thumb so hard on the Saftey I could feel my skin cutting into the metal. She said one thing. “Just let me kill myself, it doesn’t matter because your leaving me”.

I ripped the gun out of her hand and immediately disassembled it and threw it in my go bag and right there I knew my wife was gone. She wasn’t there anymore, she was lost. I immediately called the suicide hotline to figure what to do because I’m about to just lose-my own mind. I can’t lose my wife. 45mins later I was down at the court office getting a court order for her to be put in a psych clinic and hoping that she doesn’t do anything while I was away. Luckily her sister answered the phone and was able to calm her down enough to go to the clinic but now I’m sitting here in this house. This cold house with just pain and fear that when she comes back is it going to start again.

TDLR: Wife abuses me, she tried to kill herself and now she’s in a clinic.



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 09:19PM by bbqandpuppies https://ift.tt/349MXCP
My wife finally lost it. My wife finally lost it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.