Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32f) boyfriend (35) suggested i wear his ex's lingerie

My boyfriend suggested I wear his ex's lingerie (said he'd 'wash it thoroughly'). I haven't responded beyond a 'no' and I have been silent/contemplating it but I'm wondering what posses someone to do that and why does he still have said lingerie (obviously didn't forget because he mentioned it 2 weeks ago before the 'joke') He seems to think including 'lol' makes it a joke. I'm wondering if I'm am overrhinking.

Tldr: by jokingly suggest I wear his ex's lingerie but now I'm wondering why does he even think that's appropriate or why does he still have it.



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 03:57PM by theseaishistory https://ift.tt/2UCyBYk
My (32f) boyfriend (35) suggested i wear his ex's lingerie My (32f) boyfriend (35) suggested i wear his ex's lingerie Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.