Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F20) boyfriend (M20) is making me relapse into my eating disorder. TW:Numbers and restriction

I used to struggle with anorexia when I was 14. I was 125lbs at 5'10" when we started dating. Around 6 months into our relationship I started to binge eat. He encouraged me to because at the time he said he like curvier girls. I got up to 182lbs at my heaviest. He's started looking at Instagram models recently and said he wants me to lose weight so I can look like them. He also has started calling me fat every day. When we started dating I told him about mybpast eating struggles.

I started to relapse around a month or two ago and I'm now down to 165lbs. I'm still fat but dont look as bad as I did at 182. Now I exercise 2 hours a day and fast every other day. The days I do eat I try to stay under 500 calories. I feel like if I dont lose this weight as fast as possible he wont think I'm attractive anymore. My goal weight by the end of April is to be in the 140s or even 130s. I feel miserable but I cant stop.

Tldr;My boyfriend wants me to starve myself again because he thinks I'm fat and I'm afraid my eating disorder will get out of control fast.



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 02:09PM by 40condomthrowaway https://ift.tt/3dPTQgS
My (F20) boyfriend (M20) is making me relapse into my eating disorder. TW:Numbers and restriction My (F20) boyfriend (M20) is making me relapse into my eating disorder. TW:Numbers and restriction Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.