Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (26M) wants me (25F) to wear makeup

So obviously I, like most of you are, stuck in the house right now. With that being said I haven’t been wearing any makeup. My boyfriend asked me tonight if I would “get pretty” for him tomorrow and wear makeup. Idk it just kind of grossed me out and hurt my feelings to be honest. I don’t really wear a ton of makeup to begin with, and I’ve really been starting to like the way I look without any makeup.

On top of that we’ve had multiple discussions just today about how i’m feeling really depressed in the house all the time. He’s still working and i’m home by myself all day with my twin 5 year old boys... I just feel like he’s not understanding how isolated I feel when he gets to leave and work and I don’t. I just think it was really shitty for him to bring this up especially today.

I know it’s just his way of telling me he wants me to make him feel “special” but I just don’t want to wear makeup right now. His comments about “getting pretty” hurt my self esteem.

Should I just do it to make him feel “special” or just keep doing what I want?

TL;DR should I wear makeup for my boyfriend?



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 11:42PM by quarintinequeen https://ift.tt/39HL7ds
My boyfriend (26M) wants me (25F) to wear makeup My boyfriend (26M) wants me (25F) to wear makeup Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.