Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend is in love with me. Over the course of our relationship I've come to realize I'm aromantic.

My girlfriend (20) and I (19F) have been officially dating for about 3 and a half months, but we've been going on dates for closer to 5 or 6 months. I knew she was into me and I felt a bit of pressure from our mutual friends to ask her out, so I did.

Relationships have never clicked for me. I've only ever felt relief in the past when relationships ended. And I've never felt anything more than friendship for anyone I've dated. I'm not here to argue my sexuality, so if you're going to respond saying I'm not really aromantic, just save your time and don't respond at all.

I'm her first ever relationship and she's super into me, and I really enjoy her as a friend. But dating her makes me feel unhappy, uncomfortable and trapped.

I need to break up with her, but I still want to be her friend. I have no idea how to go about this. I don't want her to feel like I lied to her by asking her out. Any advice on how to do this?

tl;dr I'm aromantic and I'll never be happy in a relationship. How do I explain this to my girlfriend and break up with her without causing animosity and fracturing our friend group?



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 09:40PM by helloheathlatin https://ift.tt/3aA0lTb
My girlfriend is in love with me. Over the course of our relationship I've come to realize I'm aromantic. My girlfriend is in love with me. Over the course of our relationship I've come to realize I'm aromantic. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.