Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (38f) just found out my husband (35m) is cheating on me with young girls and I’m so lost

I don’t even know how to start. My husband and I have been married for 3 years and together for 7. We did long distance for quite a while because we are both from different countries. The relationship was great and exciting but also full of hardships to overcome. But we made it, moved together to another country, got married and had a son that is going to turn 2 this year.

I had my suspicions before that he may be cheating. We both travel a lot and often times we return to our countries separately at the same time like in the summer so the opportunity has been there. Also our sex life is also very bad since the birth of my son for various reasons. But I never expected what in the world is truly going on. Long story short my husband slept with three girls( as far as I was able to see and piece together). He started cheating on me 6 months after we got married with a 18 year old. He carried that on for 2 years. I was so shocked when I found that out that I wanted to die. I still feel so detached from the whole thing that I can’t bring myself to feel anything other than complete shock and emptiness. But that’s not all. He slept with another 18 year-old a year later. And he is now having an affair with the girl I discovered first. She is 20 years old. A college student. He payed for her nosejob and took her on vacation. He talks to her almost every day. He spent so much money on expensive gifts and clothes for this girl, money he should be investing in our child’s education. It made me so sick reading it all. I didn’t actually understand half of the things they were saying because they were speaking in their language but I saw evidence for everything. I also translated some of the messages and he was telling her they will get married when he leaves me. He was telling her that she is the one he needs because being with a wife and a kid is boring and sexless. He wants the excitement she gives him. She is beautiful and young. There was no talk about love or hearts just discussions such as this one. She also seems very motivated with the fact that he is wealthy and he is not bothered at all. The worst thing I read was when he was telling her that he regrets ever having a child.

I am completely lost. I feel like my life just shattered to pieces in a few hours. He doesn’t know I know all that. I don’t know how to act. He never notice how I act anyway. I want to leave him, but at the same time I feel completely trapped. He Is the main breadwinner and we have a small child. The pandemic situation is another factor too. Could I ever forgive him? Should I? Is there even a possibility to go anywhere from here?

Tl;dr: Husband is cheating and I’m wondering if it’s even worth saving the marriage.



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 06:03PM by throwawaylosthelpple https://ift.tt/3bOpzgR
I (38f) just found out my husband (35m) is cheating on me with young girls and I’m so lost I (38f) just found out my husband (35m) is cheating on me with young girls and I’m so lost Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.