Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22F) boyfriend (22M) is obsessed with figuring out the stock market/trading and it’s getting out of hand...

He doesn’t use reddit, believe me.

So guys, exactly as I said in the title... My boyfriend is obsessed with trading in the stock market. And when I say obsessed I mean it. I am his first ever girlfriend because he has devoted his entire life to figuring out the secret to the stock market. I trade a little here or there but he is not in it for the money. He wants to have a relationship with it almost. As if it tells him only the secrets kind of thing. He’s seems to always predict what it will do, regardless of the pairs (Bitcoin/USD, ex.) He sees it as something that has an Implicit meaning, that’s the secret to the universe and how all things work basically. Almost like a being of its kind. He has his own patterns figured out, mathematical anomalies, etc.

Into the relationship problem:

He only devotes his time to this. He does not have the motivation to get a real job/ nor does he want to I think at this point. He stares at these damn trading charts all day and I’ve had it. I get it’s his passion, I totally support that. But when you let it get in the way of experiencing the basic things of life like even a relationship than I think it’s overboard.

We took acid together this weekend (yes we only smoke weed and do psychs) he doesn’t really anymore and it had been a while for both of us, so we decided why not. He ended up starring at the charts the whole time and almost got horny? From it. It’s weird to even type out. He kept telling me to look and saying things like “isn’t it so sexy”. With a weird sexual adjustment with his body.

Anyways, this made me uncomfortable. I love him to death. And he is so sweet. But he has his head stuck in this mathematical insanity.....And yes I really do believe he has found his “own way” of solving the behavior of the market.

I don’t know how I should approach the conversation. I’m not unsupportive, but he has to wake up and live in the moment right now. Which is on the couch unemployed due to fucking Covid-19.

Like I said, I love him but in adult relationships unfortunately love is only 25% of the whole equation. The rest is sacrifice, communication, hard work, etc. Right now I’m not not getting any of that from his side.

Tl;dr: Boyfriend is obsessed with figuring out secrets to stock market, but let’s it consume life and relationship.



Submitted April 21, 2020 at 08:59PM by abrecadabreee https://ift.tt/2KlULZ4
My (22F) boyfriend (22M) is obsessed with figuring out the stock market/trading and it’s getting out of hand... My (22F) boyfriend (22M) is obsessed with figuring out the stock market/trading and it’s getting out of hand... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.