So I’ve been with my boyfriend for just over a year and he messages me (after I told him I missed him) saying we should take a break because he’s still not sure he likes me and is happy being in a relationship (he’s always had commitment issues). He’s done this 2/3 times now throughout the relationship. I just feel kind of done with being messed around and made to feel like I can’t tell him anything remotely emotional because it just causes that response. What would you do if you were me?
TLDR; boyfriend has massive commitment issues, hates any kind of emotions, makes me feel like I’m not good enough.
Submitted April 22, 2020 at 03:53AM by bytesrat https://ift.tt/2wZVLPF
Boyfriend of over a year still doesn’t know if he likes me enough to stay in a relationship.
Reviewed by KING SAMUEL
on
April 22, 2020
Rating:


No comments:
Post a Comment