Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it a bad idea to be the second stripper at my Fiance's [26M] bachelor party? Dating for 5 years

So my fiance [26M] is a pretty low key guy, and is very respectful of women. He is always mindful of my [23F] feelings, which I appreciate like hell.

That being said, I think it's no issue if he has a stripper at his bachelor party. We've discussed it, and he confirmed if I'm okay with it a million times. I said yes with complete confidence.

However, he keeps mentioning that his ideal stripper would be me. I am a professional dancer and I put on shows for him every now and then :) I'm playing with an idea that I wanted to run by you all.

At his bachelor party, there would be a professional stripper present. She will put on her show and hopefully my fiance will have a nice time. Then, his friends would tell him that they have a special additional surprise for him, and that it's a private show. When my fiance will enter the room, he'll see me there. I'll do my stripper routine for him and leave him be for the night with his buddies.

Is this a horrible idea? At first I thought my fiance was just being nice when he said I was his ideal stripper, but he keeps emphasizing it. Am I going to ruin his night by doing this?

Also, I'm good friends with the Best Man. We discussed this today and he thinks it's a good idea.

TL;DR - Thinking of giving a private surprise lap dance to my fiance at his bachelor party. Not sure if it'll ruin his night. Good idea? Bad idea?



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 05:25PM by dolphin_blingbling https://ift.tt/2JEWJ6p
Is it a bad idea to be the second stripper at my Fiance's [26M] bachelor party? Dating for 5 years Is it a bad idea to be the second stripper at my Fiance's [26M] bachelor party? Dating for 5 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.