Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24M) and my ex-GF (23) broke after 8.3 years

This is heartbreaking to be written, but i have no one to talk with. I've been following Reddit for a while and i feel more close to it, rather than a human being for the moment.

It's not the first time when things were not ok between us, but it's first time when it is serious. While we were still kids, me 16, she 15, we fell in love with each other and we had a beautiful relationship, with ups and downs. We learned what love is, we learned how to love. But I think we were never meant for each other, even though we hardly fought for each other. I've been through some difficulties in life, even close I was close to a depression because i dropped from college. She was always by my side, no matter what. I like to think i was there, also, and I helped her during her tough times.

There are so many things to say, but definitely she is a person i trust will do many good things in life and she will have a happy family and nice trips as she wishes; life without her doesn't seem so joyful, but we'll get over it.

I really love her, she texted me she really loves me. We've been through this 2-3 times in this relationship and we promised each other we will fight to the sake of not losing each other, but we are different and it really hurts. We grew up in a different manner, I think, I am not even sure why this is happening, it feels like a good thing to happen and a bad one in the same time.

I know my text doesn't have any coherence, but my thoughts are messy.

I hope she will find someone to love her as much as she is a beautiful person.

I love you and will always do.

TL;DR: I love a person I break up with and I will do for the rest of my life, being my first love, my first person to do anything with



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 12:03PM by bin_of_hopes https://ift.tt/3bNW1Qh
I (24M) and my ex-GF (23) broke after 8.3 years I (24M) and my ex-GF (23) broke after 8.3 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.