Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I don’t enjoy having sex with him most times

TLDR: I don’t like p-in-v sex most times but I don’t know what that means or if that’s common

Throwaway account

I (20F) like to have sex with him (20M) about 1/3 of the time. I like when he goes down and me and when Im on top (even though I’m not good at it). But.... I really don’t get much from having p-in-v sex. Actually, most of the time, I dislike it. It hurts sometimes, even when we use lube. But even when it doesn’t hurt... I don’t like it. I’m not gay, I don’t think, I’ve never had a crush on a girl and sex with a girl isn’t that appealing to me, even though I would be open to it if not currently in a heterosexual relationship.

And after sex I feel... guilty or gross, almost. I think that’s more my own problems, growing up in a Catholic home and what not. Even when I want him to go down on me I feel the need to tell him not to, just in case he didn’t want to then he had an escape or something. But I ... I don’t know what to do or how to approach this.

Edit: any one have tips for being better on top? I am really good on a chair, but that’s rarely available, and I want to be good on a bed too but it seems that there’s too much of a bounce... if that makes sense



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 06:51PM by lonelyhouse-plant https://ift.tt/2X4bOGG
I don’t enjoy having sex with him most times I don’t enjoy having sex with him most times Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.