Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm(26m) thinking about breaking up with my GF(36f) of two years

I(24m) have been thinking for a while about breaking up with my girlfriend(36f) of two years. I'd say I started having my doubts about the relationship around early 2019, but chose to ignore those thoughts. Then, about 3-4 months ago she asked me if I was bored of us. I told her I had been thinking, for some time, about us breaking up. We decided we would try to make it work, and things did feel brighter for a little while. For the past 1-2 months or so, things have "declined" and while we aren't toxic toward eachother, I feel distant and unhappy. I don't feel in love. Breaking up is one of the first things on my mind everyday lately. Conversely, she is very much still in love with me, and I feel I can tell she's concerned about things.

During our talk months ago, she really blamed herself hard for her depression, her PTSD, and her appearance for hurting the relationship. I felt overwhelming guilt for some of the things she said, which is part of the reason I told her we could make things work. She told me she would quit her job, and cut off all communication with me if we ever broke up.

We both live together, work for the same company(have the same position as well) and have a cat. We're also working from home for now, so we're constantly around eachother.

Our lease is up soon and we were approved for a new apartment. She is really excited about our new place. I'm thinking I need to break up with her before we sign any new lease and waste a lot of money. I feel really bad in this regard because I know she's really looking forward to it.

This is my first relationship thus I've never had to go through the pain of a breakup. I don't know who takes care of the cat, how do you keep it together while you both pack up your things?

TL;DR Been thinking for a while about breaking up with gf of two years. She is very in love still. We live together and work together. We're planning on moving soon and I think I should do it before we sign a lease.



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 08:10AM by FineFix8 https://ift.tt/2UY9Y7F
I'm(26m) thinking about breaking up with my GF(36f) of two years I'm(26m) thinking about breaking up with my GF(36f) of two years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.