My [34f] bf [44m] tried several times to initiate sexual acts with me in front of his ex [38f] and I was very uncomfortable.
This all happened a few months ago, but I'm still very troubled by it.
He had full custody of his kids [15f and 10f] for a year and half when out of the blue their mom showed up at our gate (we live in Hawaii, she in California). He allowed her an hour visit with the kids, then sent her off.
She was soon a regular visitor at our house, and occasionally stayed overnight in the oldest kids room. I wasn't entirely comfortable with this, but I was never consulted, so I dealt the best I could.
After about a month, she lost her place to live, and my bf invited her to stay with us. I had no say in this, but dealt as well I could for the kids sake.
One night, we had all been drinking, and apparently I was more drunk than they, because I don't remember making out with him and allowing him to pull down my shirt. Apparently he tried to get me to give him head, but I got embarrassed. I found this out from them next morning.
From then on, my bf would always get frisky in front of her when it was just the adults, putting his hands down my shirt etc, despite me previously telling him the idea of her watching us made me uncomfortable.
On mothers day, he said he had a surprise for me. Turns out the surprise was that his ex had agreed to watch us have sex. I was turned off and then he got very upset and said he'd never ask me to do anything kinky again, as I obviously couldn't handle it.
I'm pretty sure this was fucked up behavior, but I have enough doubt that I need to ask. I've never told anyone about this before I posted it on Reddit.
TL;DR: boyfriend tried to get me to fuck in front of his ex, after I told him it made me uncomfortable.
Submitted September 21, 2019 at 03:07AM by HoldMyBeer85 https://ift.tt/309jjhB


No comments:
Post a Comment