Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My close friend [20 M] groped me [18 F]

Went out with a few friends from out of town last night, and all of us were pretty wasted. But one of my very close friends got especially drunk and started groping me and had me pinned to a wall even though I resisted. My other friends asked before this if I wanted to pursue anything with him and even in my slightly intoxicated state I replied with an emphatic no. My supposed bestfriend was standing a few inches away and she knew that I wanted no part in this, and she didn't do anything and neither did anyone else while this was happening. In fact they all found the whole situation very humorous for some reason, despite me asking them for help. I have never felt so trapped or helpless (which makes me feel so weak for not doing anything).

The guy who groped me apologised on text this morning, but seeing the notification triggered a breakdown and I cried all day. I left him on read because I wasn't ready to deal with it. He messaged again and I haven't opened his text. The others haven't said a word and are acting like everything is fine. At this point I feel really lost and confused because I considered these people as some of my closest friends, and I don't want to cut them out of my life but I felt betrayed in every way. I spoke to my other bestfriends about this and they reassured me that I am not overreacting and that I should definitely let these people know how they made me feel, and should be prepared to stop talking to them if I need to. I don't want to cut them out because I have known them since highschool, but at the same time I don't want to sweep this under the rug and let them live life without realising the consequences of their actions. I just need some guidance on how to go about this. Any help and advice would really be appreciated.

tl;dr: I was groped by a close friend, other friends were around and didn't help. Don't know what to do now



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 04:24PM by throwaway____92 https://ift.tt/2nTYQLZ
My close friend [20 M] groped me [18 F] My close friend [20 M] groped me [18 F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.