Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friends didn't visit me in hospital

I had spinal fusion surgery a year ago (when I was 16) and my friends didn't visit (except two people), which kinda makes me sad. I've been pushing this aside in my mind for a while, but here and there I think about it. The surgery was major and a big part of my life. I feel like if any of my friends had an illness and major surgery, I would definitely had wanted to support them because I know that's really important. Although, I understood that they had their own commitments, especially with school going on. So at the time it didn't bother me too much, but later it did.

I really appreciated those two friends who visited, it meant so much to me. I'm sad that none of my other friends who I consider close came.

tl;dr: most of my friends didn't visit me in hospital, feeling kinda sad. Needed to get this off my chest so it doesn't drag me down forever.



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 08:14AM by jas1293 https://ift.tt/2n7Yama
My friends didn't visit me in hospital My friends didn't visit me in hospital Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.