Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO 20F of almost 2 years broke up with me 21M after I stood up to her abusive behaviour

My girlfriend broke up with me an hours or so ago and I'm left feeling nothing but this hollow space of me wanting her back, she sent a huge message and just left like I was nothing to her. She's blocked all contact of me and yet I know she's wanting me to email and call her like I started doing at the start, she wants me to chase her, she wants what she broke up with me for I think. I feel so emotionally controlled and so vulnerable and yet why do I love her? She's treat me like shit and thrown me around since the beginning and I put up with it because she 'had a bad past and it's not her fault'. I dealt with her obsessive and controlling behaviour, I dealt with the manipulation and I went on for her and tried my best to make her happy and as soon as I tell her I can't take it anymore she kicks me to the curb after saying she'll change for me. She basically confirmed all these thoughts in my head telling me she is what I fear she is. Now I'm the one fighting for her and she's again sitting being happy. She's made her family hate me over her jealousy, she's made her friends despise me over her impulsive behaviour, she's argued everyday with me over her impulsive thoughts that make her worry when she doesn't need to and I've dealt with it and made her happy and as soon as I say I can't handle it... she's gone. Why do I care? Why do I cry? How do I move on? I can go more into specifics with people if you're interested about why she's abusive, feel free to pm me and talk, I'd appreciate it.

TL;DR! Abusive girlfriend ends it with me after I've fought for her since the start because I told her I was under a lot of stress and can't handle her behaviour and it needs to change.



Submitted September 27, 2019 at 04:14PM by NewStartToNewLyf https://ift.tt/2lNWWvP
My SO 20F of almost 2 years broke up with me 21M after I stood up to her abusive behaviour My SO 20F of almost 2 years broke up with me 21M after I stood up to her abusive behaviour Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.