Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F26) Husband (M32) sent an application to a swingers club for us to attend

TL;DR my husband and I are going to New Orleans for an anniversary trip in November and signed us up to attend a swingers club while there.

My husband knows that I am bisexual and I am attracted to women, but he says that he has no interest in being with another woman sexually or me being with another man. He likes to watch while I play with a woman or maybe just interact with me and not her..

What bothers me is that a little over 1 year ago I found out he had been messaging with other men and couples through Snapchat and kik sharing pics and videos of us and me nude and/or preforming sexual acts, and in these conversations he had said some things along the lines of “I would gladly trade you my girl for an hour if it meant getting some of your girl”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sooo even though he consistently claims he is not willing to do a “swap” type thing and doesn’t like the idea of me being involved sexually with another man I am trying to understand what he thinks this “swingers club” is all about and what he is getting us in to..

I don’t know if he is thinking we could go and me meet a woman there I am into and hook up or what but it clearly states “swingers” club!! He didn’t even mention he did this until I asked about the email I found with a confirmation number to get into the club.

Does anyone know what these clubs are like or what they are all about? Any experiences would be nice although I’m probably not allowed to ask for those.. I think it’s called “colettes” in New Orleans.



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 01:41PM by seekingadvice24 https://ift.tt/2nK1IeE
My (F26) Husband (M32) sent an application to a swingers club for us to attend My (F26) Husband (M32) sent an application to a swingers club for us to attend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.