Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom always comments on my (F18) curly hair and it bothers me.

My mom is constantly harrassing me about my curly hair. She tels me that it looks nappy, I never brush it, and I need to wash it better. I do all of these things, but there's frizz and she doesn't understand that my hair is the way it is. I take care of it, but she doesn't see it. I'm sick and tired of her telling me in a roundabout way I'm ugly and it really hurts me.

She just invited me to come over to my aunt's house with her, but right before she invited me, she told me my hair felt gross and I needed to wash it, but I washed it the previous day.

I wash my hair every 3-4 days. I shampoo it twice with a coconut curly hair brand. (I forget the name) I've found shampooing it twice makes my scalp feel much more fresh. After rinsing out my conditioner, I put in a styling cream. I brush out my hair and then put in a mousse. I let it dry in a cotton t-shirt overnight and then I'm ready to go for the next morning.

Also, she has curly hair herself. She's the one I get it from, but she straightens her hair everyday. She has straightened it almost every day ever since I was born and when she wears it curly she uses her curling iron so I don't think she has room to talk.

How do I tell her to stop mentioning my hair?

TL;DR - my mom won't stop mentioning how disgusting my curly hair even though i do take care of it. how do i get her off my back.



Submitted September 29, 2019 at 11:31AM by hemorrhoidtacos https://ift.tt/2ojMOMc
My mom always comments on my (F18) curly hair and it bothers me. My mom always comments on my (F18) curly hair and it bothers me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.