Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend (24M) flipped out on me over asking a question

My boyfriend and I work for the same company but in different departments. I, however, have a job where I have to interact with all the departments and I’m always working with different people. My boyfriend only works within his department. It’s a male dominated company and this irritates my boyfriend because I do endure getting hit on and also I have to have professional relationships with males. My boyfriend gets irritated whenever a co worker messages me, regardless if it’s professional or not. He believes they shouldn’t have my phone number or any contact info. Okay cool. However, my boyfriend loves being close with his co workers and they all love him. A co worker of his, female, late 30s, married with kids, messaged him saying she was worried about him since he was gone from work for a couple of days. I know their relationship is professional, nothing more, they talk about her kids, work, etc. I wasn’t bothered by it in the slightest. But I did end up asking if it was okay if any of the people I worked with messaged me the same thing, and he starts flipping out saying it’s nothing compared to how guys talk to me. All I was trying to get at was that he would be upset and it’d be a whole fight if any of my male co workers messaged me that. Wasn’t bothered or anything. But he ended up yelling at me and I haven’t spoken to him since. I guess I’m looking for advice on whether or not this is a red flag or I’m just overreacting?

TLDR; my boyfriend flips out on me whenever a male co worker talks to me or messages me, professional or not. a co worker of his (married w kids, 30s) messaged him saying she was worried because he hadn’t been at work (which i was fine with) and i asked if he would be okay if one of my coworkers did that and he flipped out on me.



Submitted September 25, 2019 at 02:56PM by throwawayyy7829 https://ift.tt/2mZgX2E
My (23F) boyfriend (24M) flipped out on me over asking a question My (23F) boyfriend (24M) flipped out on me over asking a question Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.