Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) husband's(32M) friend (30ishM) seems to want to have an affair with me. How do I tell my husband?

My husband has known his friend since high school. They mostly golf together these days, but there are after work beers where they meet at a bar probably once a week.

There are events at the club where we all attend. Mostly charity things for various causes or a birthday party. Those sort of things. Starting about two months ago, the friend has found a way to chat me up outside the presence of my husband. The first couple of times at one of these events or a random meeting at the grocery story were fine. Just chat about how things were going with our families. The first time I felt uncomfortable was at a charity thing. Got into a conversation with him and his eyes wandered a lot. He said he hoped I kept my body looking that good for a long while. On the way home I told my husband about it, but he was kinda drunk and didn't hear me.

Then at another thing he started playing with my necklace when my husband wasn't around. I told my husband, he brushed it off. I tried to not be alone around the friend anymore, but there were times where it was unavoidable. I tried to avoid a few of the parties, but some I just couldn't get out of.

The final straw was a few days ago. We were at a retirement party for a guy at the club. I was drinking soda, but the men were drinking scotch. My husband went to talk to a man who was a potential client. That left me alone with his friend. He did his normal thing. Told me I had a rockin body and looked me up and down. I've stopped dressing any way provocatively for these things. Showing no cleavage, but he was still staring at my chest. He told me how rich he is. How he knows my husband provides, but he could provide better. All he needed was "the affection my wife won't show me." He was drunk as hell, but this wasn't impulse.

My husband's response to everything has been to brush it off or say the guy was drunk and didn't mean it. Maybe I have downplayed it because I don't want to ruin a long friendship, but this can't go on. I'm afraid if I tell him exactly what happened he might dismiss it as just drunk talk. That would be something I couldn't stand to hear. The alternative is he loses a friend over what could just be a bunch of drunken talk. I feel uncomfortable but I don't know if that's enough to ruin a friendship.

TL;DR: My husband's friend keeps hitting on me. I want it to stop but my husband keeps brushing it off. I may be misinterpreting things.



Submitted September 27, 2019 at 07:05PM by throwawayaway1234abc https://ift.tt/2mjNKji
My (28F) husband's(32M) friend (30ishM) seems to want to have an affair with me. How do I tell my husband? My (28F) husband's(32M) friend (30ishM) seems to want to have an affair with me. How do I tell my husband? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.