Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [29 M] with my GF [29 F] 7 year anniversary in two weeks, would I be wrong ending the relationship before?

Hi reddit,

Our anniversary is in a couple weeks, and I am not feeling fully invested in this relationship. The bedroom has not been exciting in a long time, and lucky to be intimate once a month. We do not live together, but she has very bad stress and anxiety due to work and her friend getting married (she is upset that she is the MOH but the other bridesmaids are contributing to the planning and whatnot). She has dealt with anxiety and depression, and I am fully there for her.

The thing is, I too need support. My mother is on her third round of chemo, and my grandmother is on hospice. I also just started a new job this year, a job I have been working to get for the last 4 years. She has been very happy for me getting the job, but then she was very unhappy and curt with me for not having a picture of us or her on my desk. I was a few weeks into the job, and I just did not think about it. The fact that I did not think about it upset her. I was just trying to get into the swing of things.

I feel like nothing in this relationship comes easy, and everything is turning into a struggle. From conversations on the phone, to hanging out, I cannot remember the last time the two of us had an easy conversation. Am I a bad person if I think it is for the best to end the relationship? I know she is in a low spot right now, and that would knock her even lower.

TL;DR: This relationship is a lot of work. I have a lot going on. She has stress, anxiety, and depression. Am I the bad guy for ending it before an anniversary?



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 06:16AM by ComfyKangaroo https://ift.tt/2lRHWwX
Me [29 M] with my GF [29 F] 7 year anniversary in two weeks, would I be wrong ending the relationship before? Me [29 M] with my GF [29 F] 7 year anniversary in two weeks, would I be wrong ending the relationship before? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.