Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (30m) always wants to have sex late at night as I (22f) am trying to fall asleep

Boyfriend and I have been together 2 years. I spend 5 days of the week with him at his place usually. We both have very high libidos, we have sex every day, usually twice a day. The only thing that drives me crazy is that he ALWAYS wants to fool around right before bed. We already go to bed late, our sleep schedule is 2am to 10am, and we're usually in bed no earlier than 1am. But no matter what time we get into bed, even if it's 4am and we both need to be up early, he ALWAYS wants to fool around. I'll be half asleep cuddling him and then he puts my hand on his crotch. I'm fine with that but he's never good with just a little bit of touching. It always has to lead to sex.

If I say I'm too tired or something he gets butthurt and doesn't want to cuddle. Also, sex always is a huge ordeal. If it was just a quicky I wouldn't mind as much, but he requires a lot of mental stimulation to get off as well so I have to be fully awake. And then there's showering after and suddenly it's an hour later and I'm just exhausted and miserable in the morning. If I'm really persistent on not wanting to do it, usually a few hours later we'll wake up or he wakes me up horny again.

How can I handle this? I know that it can hurt your feelings when you're rejected from sex because I've felt that way too, but he seems to take it really personally and get offended if I'm not in the mood or physically exhausted, and I just want to have a good nights sleep for once! Also, I feel like what he wants me to do requires a lot of work when I'm half asleep. (Always includes a good amount of foreplay for him)

Tl;dr boyfriend keeping both of us from getting good sleep by wanting sex right before bed driving me crazy



Submitted September 30, 2019 at 03:42PM by throtherelationship https://ift.tt/2nevUyk
Boyfriend (30m) always wants to have sex late at night as I (22f) am trying to fall asleep Boyfriend (30m) always wants to have sex late at night as I (22f) am trying to fall asleep Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.