Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28F) and no longer attracted to my husband (30M) because he's lost so much weight.

I feel terrible about this. My husband is 6'5" and when we first started dating, he weighed about 210 pounds. He was very muscular and took care of himself, he lifted weights and did cardio, a healthy dude. We've now been together 4 years.

Recently he had a health scare in the family. A close family member of his died from cancer. A cancer he believes was caused by bad eating habits. Ever since then, he's changed. He stopped working out, tracks his calories and is only eating 1600 a day. He's now down to 170 pounds. He's told me previously in passing that seeing the results is "addicting."

His spine sticks out, his shoulder blades stick out, (TMI) his hip bones hurt my thighs if I'm ever on top while having sex. He's no longer comfortable to snuggle with.

I've told him I'm concerned, and I've told him that I think he might be taking this too far and might have an ED, which of course he denies. He thinks he's fine and is continuing to try and lose weight. He still technically is within a "normal" weight range/BMI but just barely. He's now cutting out all dairy and trying to go "more vegan. But not full vegan." Whatever that means.

TL;DR I'm worried about him losing so much weight and I've told him, but he denies a problem. I'm now unattracted to him and don't know how to tell him or what to do. Therapy is probably out because he denies a problem.



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 09:32PM by RN_Throw https://ift.tt/2luIx7A
I (28F) and no longer attracted to my husband (30M) because he's lost so much weight. I (28F) and no longer attracted to my husband (30M) because he's lost so much weight. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.